* Varsity basketball vs Trailblazers, tonight @ 6:00, Living Hope Connection Center
* Football informational meeting for 2017 season, Monday, February 13th @ 6:00 PM @ BGCA Westen. We will be discussing off season workouts (available to all Warrior athletes) and the upcoming football season.
* 8th Grade students are collecting items for Hotel Inc. Each week they will be collecting certain food items that the pantry needs. Next week, is cereal and oats. Please send boxes of cereal and oats with your student. The 8th grade students will collect the items from each class.
* BGCA is also collecting Box Tops. Please turn in any Box Tops you may have to the BGCA Front Office. The deadline to turn in Box Tops is February 13th
* February 20th– No school at both campuses BGCA Westen and BGCA Destiny
* Transitional Kindergarten and Kindergarten- OPEN NOW
* Graded Program (1st-12th)- OPEN NOW
* ECC/Preschool Program- February 16th
* Open Enrollment for new students February 27th
OPEN HOUSE DATES
* Picture Yourself at BGCA- February 16th, 23rd, March 9th, 16th. This is for anyone interested in our Transitional Kindergarten through High School Program. The open houses start at 8:30 am at our BGCA Westen Campus
* ECC/Preschool Open House- February 26th from 2:00-4:00 at BGCA Destiny
* Spirit Night-February 13th @ Five Guys 4:00-10:00
There has been a significant number of confirmed flu cases in Warren County in the last couple of weeks. Symptoms of flu may include fever, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sore throat, body aches, tiredness, and/or headache. Flu is highly contagious. Be sure to remind your children to cover their cough and sneeze, wash hands after using the restroom or before eating, and avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth.
We too are seeing numerous cases of flu, strep, and the stomach bug here at school. We are asking that if you see any symptoms in your students, please keep them home. This will prevent the spread of any germs and prevent your student from picking up an additional illness due to a suppressed immune system. Please keep in mind that our school policy is that a student must be fever free without medication for 24 hours before returning to school and no vomiting/diarrhea.
Thank you for assisting BGCA in keeping our students healthy and safe!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!