The BGCA preschool seeks to provide opportunities for every child to develop spiritually, cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. It is our goal to partner with parents and to form a relationship with your family to better serve you and your child’s individual needs. We believe that young children learn best through age appropriate hands on activities and exploring their environment. We believe that learning is more likely to occur when children become personally engaged with the material and perceive the material to be relevant to their own lives. We believe it is essential to balance hands on activities with a sound Biblically based curriculum, which focuses on Bible, Phonics, numbers, and other key developmental skills. It is our objective to offer a balanced curriculum that encourages development of the whole child.
A loving, Christian environment is provided by Christian teachers who celebrate the individuality of each child and recognize each is a precious gift created by God.
Additionally our program features:
- An emphasis on Kindergarten Readiness.
- STARS Level III Rated Program.
- Special Concentration on phonics, math, handwriting, music.
- Opportunities for participation with an active Parent Teacher Partnership (PTP).
- Low teacher/child ratio.
- Students attend Chapel, PE, and Music weekly.
- Degreed teachers in all preschool classrooms.