Middle school at BGCA is a special time. Our classes are structured like a traditional “middle school” with 8 periods.
- Middle school students take the TerraNova test each spring. They consistently score higher than national averages on standardized test.
- Students participate in weekly Chapel and daily Bible classes.
- Instruction in Foreign Language, Fine Arts, Technology Integration, and Physical Education/Health
- 8th grade student have an opportunity to earn High School Algebra I credit.
- Emphasis on going into the community and beyond to share Christ’s love.
- Middle school culminates with the 8th grade trip to the Caribbean Christian Centre for the Deaf in Jamaica
- ACSI Competitions: Speech, Math Olympics, and Spelling Bee.