At BGCA, the foundation for a great education is both academic and spiritual. Our students experience a challenging curriculum that is taught with a Biblical World perspective.
- 3rd through 6th grade students participate in standardized testing each spring.
- TK-6th Grade learn through a balance of classroom instruction, textbooks, hands-on learning, labs, technology, and exciting field trips.
- Students attend weekly chapel and receive daily Bible instruction.
- Students in 1st through 5th grade begin instruction in the Spanish language.
- Students also receive instruction in Fine Arts, Computers, and Physical Education.
- ACSI Competitions: Speech, Math Olympics, and Spelling Bee.
For more information, please call our Admissions Office at 270-782-9552, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.